The Scripture presents a True Messiah – His Name is YAHUSHA.
Yet Satan has created a false and counterfeit Messiah – his name is Jes-s. The false messiah Jes-s is very different to the True Messiah YAHUSHA, in personality, in nature, in teaching, and in character. Who will you show your allegiance to and follow?
- Seventh-Day Shabbat (Sabbath)
- The dead asleep in the graves awaiting the resurrection.
- The lost completely destroyed in the lake of fire.
- Avoid unclean foods.
- YAHUAH the Only Creator
- Feast: Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Pentecost, Atonement, Trumpets, Tabernacles.
- YAHUSHA resurrected on the Shabbat (Sabbath)
- Praying to the Father YAHUAH alone.
- True known language tongues.
- Salvation through grace, by faith in YAHUSHA Messiah resulting in a love for, and obedience to YAHUAH’s Laws.
- Sunday Worship
- The dead go straight to heaven or hell.
- The lost will burn in agony forever.
- Eating unclean foods.
- Trinity- 3 gods who are creators.
- Christian Holidays: Pagan Christmas, Pagan Easter, Pagan Valentine’s Day, Pagan Halloween, All Saint’s Day, False Good Friday, Jesus resurrected Sunday.
- Praying to Jes-s, Mary and the dead.
- False unknown tongues.
- Salvation through faith and grace alone, and no obedience to all of YAHUAH’s Laws required, and willfully sinning allowed because grace is all that is needed.